Sunday, October 30, 2011

Chihayafuru Episode 4

When this started out, I didn't know what to expect. I hadn't read the manga, so it was a whole new storyline for me. But I'm proud to say that I was quite pleased with how Chihayafuru turned out. It's pretty entertaining and heartwarming, and the story is really nice~

Basically, Chihaya and her two friends, Taichi and Wataya are avid karuta players and they all eventually attend classes and enter a tournament in which they win. There's a real twist in episode 4 though, which shows more of their high school life, while the previous episodes showed how they developed their love for karuta while in elementary school.

I'm not really sure what the plot will turn into in the next few episodes, but I hope they will prove to be just as good as the first four.
Note: Sorry for the short post >.< Not a lot of time on my hands. If you ARE actually reading this, then you can comment below on an anime you're interested. Don't be afraid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By:
SkinCorner