Monday, October 17, 2011

Shakugan no Shana III Episode 2

So the final season to Shakugan no Shana was totally different than what I expected. So Sakai Yuji sets out to meet Shana on Christmas Eve, meaning that he chose her over Yoshida Kasumi. (I was quite glad, because even though a lot of people's hate for her probably faded over the span of the first two seasons, I still have a burning hate for her.) But then he disappeared and reappeared with the appearance of a Crimson Lord.

In the beginning of the first episode all I could think is: Woah what the heck happened to Yuji this is gonna be so weird..... But after the second episode came out, I began to like the story more. Even though Yuji isn't with Shana anymore and there aren't as many funny parts, it's still quite entertaining, especially since Satou's going to have a lot more screen time now, since he's helping Margery and all. Even though he seems like a total wimp now, I look forward to him getting more powerful. :3

I'm not sure how this season will turn out, since I haven't read the manga in ages and haven't been keeping up with the light novels, so the anime will be a complete surprise to me. I hope it serves to be entertaining, though.

Other popular episodes that came out between Saturday and now:
-Deadman Wonderland OVA 1
-Fairy Tail Episode 101
-Cardfight!! Vanguard Episode 40
-The Idolmaster Episode 15
-Sekaiichi Hatsukoi2 Episode 2
-Fate/Zero Episode 3
-One Piece Episode 519
-Bakuman2 Episode 3
-HunterxHunter (2011) Episode 3
-Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou Episode 15
-Gintama Episode 230

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By:
SkinCorner