Saturday, December 3, 2011

Pokemon Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back

So I was watching this movie in my Otaku Club for our Christmas Party. (Yes, my school has an Otaku Club. My senpai founded it and now I'm the current leader~) Because of a request from the other members, we watched it dubbed. I had to leave halfway through the movie, though, so I didn't watch all of it. But here is my opinion based on the part I saw.

What can I say? As Pokémon's first movie, it was quite pleasing. Mewtwo is pretty beast, while Mew is cute and lovable. I guess you could call them the perfect two or something... But the beginning was actually pretty confusing. I think it was just because we had the volume down pretty low, so when Mewtwo was whispering, we couldn't hear that well. Anyways, Mew is so cute >o<

So what's bad? I could only see one flaw in the part I saw, and that was with the issue of the person next to Officer Jenny in the port. What was up with her accent? Was she Russian or something? Based on Team Rocket dressing up as vikings and using the exact same accent, I'd say she was Russian, but seriously. What the hell? Why vikings? Why the accent? It puzzles me.



Watch the dub here~
http://stagevu.com/video/rptbnnuuktdx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By:
SkinCorner