Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tari Tari

Ahh, I'm being negligent again...

I didn't know what Tari Tari would be like when I started watching it. I thought it would be one of those plots with a bunch of girls in distress. However, I was quite pleased to see that there are male characters that play some kind of role, and I was even more surprised when badminton became part of the story. You hardly ever see an anime/manga/light novel on badminton, so I'm pretty happy with how Tari Tari turned out, even though it focuses on the choir more than anything.

One thing I have to say about Tari Tari is that it's very touching and heartwarming. It's truly a story of hope and believing in yourself, and I haven't seen another anime quite like it. I'm hoping that there'll be an episode that focuses on Wein, since he's such a mysterious character. I've found that each episode uncovers something different about him, so there he will surely play a major role later on in the anime.



Watch Tari Tari online: http://www.animefushigi.com/anime/tari-tari

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By:
SkinCorner