Thursday, May 24, 2012

Detective Conan Episode 655

My lack of posting is fatal. However, I plan to bring this blog back to life within the next few months, and it will hopefully be all active and nice for however long I'm still interested in anime/manga.

Detective Conan's been running for ages. (Ten years, I'd say) And it has a ridiculous amount of episodes, still ongoing. I pity those who aim to watch it from episode 1 now. The latest streamed episode, episode 655, blew my mind. No, not because of the case or how it was solved. The cause for the turmoil in my brain was caused by the romance.

To be honest, I don't know how much romance Aoyama Gosho-sensei intends to put into DC. I'm quite satisfied with the current amount, because too much love would just ruin the series. However, I do like a little romance conflict every now and then.

Spoiler Alert

Kazuha confessed to Heiji! It was so predictable that I almost laughed. Especially since she chose the wording 'めっちゃ好きやで' (meccha suki yade). Ah, how I love the Kansai dialect. It makes everything more interesting. I'm filled with anticipation for the next episode; I'll have to go take a look at my April edition of Newtype to see when it will air.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By:
SkinCorner