Saturday, February 11, 2012

Black★Rock Shooter Anime (2012)

I honestly don't know what expectations I had for the anime. I thought that it would be like the OVA, with the plot stretched out to make it into a full anime series. But it's far from it. The Black★Rock Shooter anime is exactly what you'd expect: Dark, with a deep story. The battles scenes are really cool, and in the real world, the characters (except for Kagari) are quite lovable. The setting is also very calming and peaceful; an average middle school in an average Japanese city.

One of the things I love most about this anime is the animations and the songs. The opening is 'Black★Rock Shooter' by Supercell ft. Hatsune Miku, and the ending is 'Our Footsteps Pf Ver.' by Supercell ft. Koeda. Black★Rock Shooter was based off Miku, so I guess it makes sense. Either way, both songs combine to make the anime a collection of epic songs; I really look forward to the day when an OST CD comes out. As for the animations, I love them because they're so vivid, even though they're a little bad quality for me since I watch them online. The animations depict sad moments, happy times and epic battles. What more could I ask for?

Watch Black★Rock Shooter here!
Read the manga of BlackRock Shooter here!

2 comments:

  1. hmm.....same thoughts.specially bout the songs lolz i love the opening theme by miku ~(=3=)~

    ReplyDelete

 

Design By:
SkinCorner